Cheap Web Design
If you are looking at this page right now, you are probably trying to save some money by searching for cheap web design in Google. But is cheap web design always good? Let's see how the price of the web design relates to the website. Suppose you would like to order a personal web page – everyone has his own personal page nowadays - why not get one for yourself? You start inquiring for the prices at various web design companies and comparing their prices. You might get surprised by receiving 4-digit quotes (how can this be so expensive?), but it's a guarantee that you will also get cheap web design quotes - $100 or less with the guarantee of a “fast” and”quality” web design. There's no doubt that the job will be done fast, but will your website look the way you really want it? In the best case you will just receive a generic-looking template where you'll need to insert your text, that's about it. These templates can and do look great sometimes. However, there will be a couple of things you'll have to consider:
- the template you will receive will not be unique and belonging only to you , it was and will be used by hundreds of other people, since this template is being for sale on a regular basis.
- Most probably this design will not properly portray your interests and goals, which you want to present to your target audience.
To create a really unique web site, a web designer needs to be well aware of your/your business' background, your main goals for the website, what kind of content will be used on the website; a web designer or a web agency must plan and think over how the content will be distributed, what the functionality of the site will be, how to make it attractive and user friendly for your visitors. This job can not be done within a couple of days. It takes more time, thought, planning, creativity and professional skills. Professional website development is always a complex process. Of course, there are certain sites, for which any look would suffice, since their main goal is purely operational. In this case a generic template would fit well, and there would not be a need in a complex online identity development process
If you really want good results for your website, you should be ready for a higher price.
What are the prices like at Elune Art? Are they cheap? Comparing to the low cost solutions you might get while inquiring for website design, our prices will probably seem high. At the same time, we can assure you that our prices are definitely not the highest for a unique custom web site, and not a cheap generic one. Our charges are fair and proportional to the amount of services required for each project, and we are not trying to overcharge or trick our clients by telling them long stories about how complicated their project will be.
If you decide to order website design from our company – we'll be happy to work with you, and we can guarantee that you will never be disappointed!
How does the process go?
- »Communicating with a client, understanding the client's goals, audience and preferences. Each client receives our questionnaire to fill out, which will keep all the details of the project documented.
- »Planning the content and structure of the web site, establishing timelines and development solutions.
- »Creating the interface, showing it to the client, if necessary, revising it.
- »Coding the interface, showing the coded site to the client, if necessary, revising it.
- »Site goes live