CMS skin design
Content Management System (CMS) is a very efficient and popular tool, which helps maintain your business online, without having someone else updating the site. There are many different Content Management Systems, some of the popular ones are Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Mambo, Xoops, etc. CMS provides you with many useful pre-made plugins and sections, which help you expand your site and add more functionality to it if needed. Usually a CMS provides you with pre-made generic templates, but every serious business has to have its' own face, branding and identity online. Elune Art provides you with unique, custom-made skins for CMS, installs all the necessary plugins, sets up your pages and navigation, so that your website will have an eye-catching, SEO-optimized original design, will be user-friendly and help your business grow by attracting more and more potential clients.
Our designs are 100% unique, created by experienced CMS designers, who can not just create a CMS web design for you, but also provide you with a free CMS - related advice: whether you should buy CMS software or use a free CMS or in need of a custom made CMS. Elune Art guarantees you professional services and custom solutions for various types of CMS and CMS web design options. Our company can create a custom made web 2.0 skin for your CMS or integrate any template you buy elsewhere with your existing CMS.
How does the process go?
- »Communicating with a client, understanding the client's goals, audience and preferences. Each client receives our questionnaire to fill out, which will keep all the details of the project documented.
- »Planning the content and structure of the web site, establishing timelines and development solutions.
- »Creating the interface, showing it to the client, if necessary, revising it.
- »Coding and integrating the interface with the CMS, creating the necessary categories and sections for products, services, news articles, installing the necessary plugins.
- »SEO optimization of the site.
- »Showing the integrated site to the client, if necessary, revising it.
- »Site is ready to go live.