Custom Wordpress Design
Blogs are very popular on the internet, and, probably, every 2nd internet user thinks about creating his personal blog. A blog can represent one's personality, interests and business. Usually people get blogs by getting a very popular free CMS - Wordpress. Once a person sets up his own blog, he also begins to think about the ways to make this blog unique, different, so that it stands out among the multitude of all the sites out there. When you search for “wordpress theme” or “wordpress skin” online, you can find many sites with free, ready-made themes and skins for wordpress. Of course, a free skin is great, but one has to take into consideration that lots of people are and will be using this free skin as well. So, by choosing a free skin, you make yourself quite unnoticeable among everyone who is already using it, and your blog will come across as a usual blog of one of the usual bloggers.
There are many web design companies which offer custom wordpress design services, which will take your blog a level higher above all the free wordpress skin users, will distribute the important information on your site in a better way and will be designed specially for your target audience.
Elune Art also provides custom wordpress design and development services. We offer:
- Individual approach to every client, the blog's goals and target audience research
- User friendly blog design and development
- Unique blog skins and Wordpress Theme
- Order buttons
- No templates and standard looking design elements
One of the main things we would like to point out is this: If you are basing your site on Wordpress, it doesn't have to look like a blog. Most probably, you would like to have other, non-blog-looking pages on your site – they can be galleries or even a small online store. No need to search for other web applications for those, since wordpress is a very flexible software, which can be used as a CMS for other solutions. Elune Art also offers website development based on Wordpress as CMS.
If you are interested in custom wordpress blog design service for your site, drop us a line via our quick quote form on the sidebar to order
How does the process go?
- »Communicating with a client, understanding the client's goals, audience and preferences. Each client receives our questionnaire to fill out, which will keep all the details of the project documented.
- »Planning the content and structure of the web site, establishing timelines and development solutions.
- »Creating the interface, showing it to the client, if necessary, revising it.
- »Coding the interface, showing the coded site to the client, if necessary, revising it.
- »Site goes live